Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Fill your house with a garden

With the proliferation of unsafe vehicles on the market today, you do not know which shows free of chemicals from food stocks - the best solution is to provide its own supply of vegetables in your garden.

In addition to safe, you can do whatever they want with their own food at any time you need it, always available for consumption.

In my small garden on the right side, next to my house with the dimensions 10 x 15 square feet, provided that the habit of planting my vegetables for their own use at home and sometimes makes my neighbors, if it surplus to my needs. It makes me happy because I enjoyed my organic garden and free of chemicals - free of charge.

All my needs are my daily food in my garden. If you want tomatoes, only to walk around my garden, picking fresh ripe fruit ready for the salad. I have a lot of vegetables that can be mentioned, eggplant, beans, charantia, okra, sweet potatoes, cassava, taro, papaya, peppers, cucumbers of various species, and I planted some plants to repel destructive insects mixed crops herbs.


Companion plants such as herbs, I planted herba well, lemongrass, spring onions, and you know that the system is also included on all sides of the ubi garden.

All these plants go together hand in hand in order to protect themselves against each other, it is not use pesticides to control insect pests. They grow naturally with plenty of aid measures for the protection of nature.

Sometimes ants and aphids attacking my eggplants and beans. I used my homemade insecticide is a formulation of 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 2 tablespoons baking powder and 2 tablespoons of detergent. I just spray the mixture directly into the red ants and aphids, and they all died.

I always listen to my plants daily in the morning and evening, when I see a few larvae attack my tomatoes are searched by hand to destroy them to death. Often the larvae, aphids and ants are the most common pests that I noticed in my garden.

This is probably due to the presence of some medicinal plants as crops planted in my garden as a companion. The strong aroma of lemon grass, good grass and spring onions are the demonstration for other insect pests destroy refuse.

These herbs are known for their ability to repel certain insects known for his great strong flavor.

For your complete range of vehicles at home, you have to plant vegetables that I have mentioned. Once you start planting, you can enjoy your daily routine activities as part of their movement and produce their own organic food.

If you need advice on how to implement your garden, I am always available to help at any time. Just visit my site for lots of tips, articles and free resources for gardening. So I have some free ebooks freely given to all my loyal subscribers, without any conditions.